Saturday, September 28, 2024

Happy Day to Me!

This was written 12/08/2015 and I never published it.


Today would have been my 21st anniversary with the ex-husband.  I can't believe it was that long ago that I met and married him.  I don't think about him much anymore, thankfully, but every once in a while a thought pops up.  Most of the time I don't remember what date we tied the knot, as it doesn't really matter.  I am in such a better place now, with someone that is truly a wonderful person, that loves and respects me more than I sometimes feel I deserve.  I guess I just don't feel the need to think about the past very much any more.


Of course it does rear its ugly head now and again.  Thankfully, it's few and far between.  We joke about it sometimes.  Like tonight for example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment